This year Passover begins on March 27th and ends on April 4th. While celebrations may be a bit smaller this year, we can still continue to observe this important holiday. That being said, our wine experts have put together a list of the best wines to serve at your next Passover seder.
- Hai 2016 Merlot "The Patriots" Reserve ($19) - Made in Israel’s Valley of Ella in the Judean Hills, Hai 2016 is a unique Merlot featuring hints of blueberries and spice. Ella Valley Winery’s goal is to create high-quality, food-friendly kosher wines, and they’ve done just that with the Hai 2016 Merlot. Pair this with roast chicken at your next Passover seder.
- Segal 2018 Fusion Red ($20) - This Bordeaux style wine offers the perfect combination of exotic spices, along with notes of black cherry, plum, raspberry, and vanilla. Enjoy this kosher wine with a delicious brisket!
- O'Dwyers 2019 Sauvignon Blanc ($19) - Made in the cool climate of New Zealand, O’Dwyers 2019 Sauvignon Blanc is full of fruity flavors and it’s kosher. You’ll notice particularly tart and sweet hints of gooseberries, lemon, and pineapple. This refreshing wine is an excellent spring beverage. Pairs with kugel, matzo ball soup, and a variety of other tasty Passover dishes.
- Jerusalem Gold Winery 2018 Chardonnay Reserve Judean Hills ($34) - Another classic from the Judean Hills region, this Chardonnay is made from uncommon grape variety blends. Pair Jerusalem Gold Winery 2018 with gefilte fish, roast chicken, or tzimmes.
- Hai 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon "The Patriots" Reserve ($19) - From Galilee, this smooth Cabernet Sauvignon has a taste like no other. You’ll find both flavors and aromas of dark, red fruits like juicy blackberries along with some delicious earthy tones. Sip on Hai 2016 with a tender brisket or roast chicken.
- Recanati 2019 Chardonnay ($19) - A popular white from Upper Galilee, Recanati 2019 Chardonnay is certainly a crowd-pleaser as it boasts tropical fruit flavors and white flowers. This versatile wine can be paired with a number of dishes ranging from gourmet salads to roast chicken.
Order Wine Delivery from Vinodivino
If you’re preparing for Passover, let the team at vinodivino help! Our staff has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to kosher wine and food pairings. Stop into one of our locations in Newton, Needham, Boston, or Brookline, or give us a call. We also provide same-day delivery on orders of $120 or more, if ordered before 2PM.
Browse our kosher wines to pair with your Passover seder